I have more than 20 years of experience editing manuscripts involving the clinical, financial, and policy aspects of health care. I am a contributing editor at The American Journal of Managed Care and The American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits.
My work gets noticed
I was the editor on the following projects:
- Veterans Health Administration Special Issue of The American Journal of Managed Care was cited by New York Times columnist Paul Krugman in his op-ed piece “Health Care Confidential.”
- “Cost-Effectiveness of Medicare Drug Plans in Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder” was cited by USA Today writer Kelly Kennedy in her article “Report: Mental Health Drugs Vital for Medicare Patients.”
- See also these testimonials.
I do much of my editorial work in the niche area of health care financing and reform.
- Managed care
- Pharmacy and pharmacy benefits
- Economic and business aspects of health care
- Health care reform (eg, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act)
- Health information technology
For a list of editorial services and an FAQ, click here.